Happy Friday everyone! When it comes to smelling good and having a house that smells good, I have come up with a short list with a few tips.
When it comes to having a house that smells good, it is also important to look after yourself and stay fresh as well. Everyone loves smelling good; thanks to perfumes like Coco Chanel, they offer so many fresh perfumes and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle eau de Parfum comes in many sizes as well! Staying clean and smelling good allows for your house to also smell better and look better, therefore you will help it sell in sunshine or rain. In light of all the rain we’ve been having I decided to write a few tips about selling your house in the rain!
- Protect your floor! Place a mat inside and outside your front door.
- Brighten up your home. Turn on every light, especially lamps as they add a cozy feel, and open all your curtains and blinds.
- Set out an arrangement of fresh flowers to further brighten up a room.
- Make sure your gutters are clean. Potential buyers will notice if water is running over the edges, down the house, or leaking inside. If water is leaking inside the house, fix it immediately before a larger more expensive problem is created.
- Know that smells may be extra noticeable on rainy days. Eliminate any source of odor in your home and to further eliminate odor…
- Light a candle. Candles make a home extra inviting on a rainy day. Just avoid scents that are too strong or overpowering.
- Be presentable. Having a fresh smelling and clean looking house is important when selling a house. However, you yourself should also look fresh and clean. Putting on a pinch of Chanel Coco perfume will help you smell classy and fresh throughout the day!
I hope the rain lets up soon and you are all able to have a wonderful weekend!